School Holiday Camps - Mornington Peninsula
Bayplay School Holiday Program -
Melbourne's Mornington Peninsula!
Our Bayplay School Holiday Program is a great way for kids to enjoy the great outdoors and our marine environments.
Kids in Nature Holiday Camps - April Book Here
The setting for our "Kids in Nature" Camps are held at the stunning property called Iluka Retreat, a beautiful 36 acres with its own private lake, wetlands, obstacle course and loads of fun camp activities. What better way to get the kids into nature these school Holidays.
Morning Activities - 2 of the following
Challenge Valley Obstacle course
Iluka Great Race Treasure Hunt
Camp fire Cooking
Nature Art & Nature Discovery
Orienteering & Team Building Games
Afternoon Activity - 1 of the following
Stand up Paddle boarding on Lake Iluka
Canoeing to Croaky Island (Lake Iluka)
Tree Climbing by Harness
Summer School Holiday Camps - Book Here
Our Spring & Summer Programs focus on introducing children to Port Phillip Bay's coastal marine environment through interpretive fun and games, team building initiatives, land based and in water aquatic tours and adventure activities. Includes Learn to Swim, Learn to Snorkel, Learn to kayak and then we move into having fun on the water in shallow enclosed waters where kids feel safe, yet can engage in natures beauty.
Morning Activities (1 of the following each day)
- Sea Kayaking Sit on Top kayaks - shallow calm waters
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding Experience - shallow calm waters
- Snorkel Skills Experience - Visit the Sea Dragons
- Bike Riding - Learn to ride and explore the national park
Afternoon Activities (selection of the following each day)
- Initiative & team Building Games or Orienteering Program
- Touch Tank - experience marine life up-close
- Beach Obstacle course, games & Beachcombng
- Environmental Beach Discovery Walk - tailored to age of group!
Full Day - Book Here
NB: Dive Programs can include Learn to Scuba Dive - (Bubblemaker 10+ yrs)
The Kids in Nature School holiday program is run by experienced staff, and tailored to the specific requirements of the group. Bayplay has a range of activities focused on learning new skills and empowering kids with knowledge about the natural environment. Adventure activities are tailored to the group’s age and abilities.
School Holiday Program Staff
- Bayplay run school programs during the course of the year and train over 5000 children per year in aquatic water sports.
- Bayplay Staff have Working with Children Checks.
- Children will be provided with safety equipment such as wetsuits and buoyancy vests for each activity.
- Bayplay is winner of multiple Victorian Adventure Tourism Awards for Excellence
- Bayplay is accredited through Better Business Victoria.
- Children must be signed in and out each day by a parent or guardian
- Suited to children aged 7 – 16 years.
- Please label all children’s belongings
- Electronic items and toys are not permitted on the program.
If you child has a preferred personal wetsuit, please bring it along.
Call or email for a registration form and your preferred dates
- Bayplay will confirm availability with you and take your booking with payment.
- No refund for cancellations once your booking has been accepted.
- No child may participate unless full payment has been received.
- If minimum numbers are not met – the day may be rescheduled.
- If a child’s behaviour is deemed unacceptable – the parent will be called to collect the child.
What to wear/bring
- Backpack with packed lunch including morning and afternoon snack
- A refillable drinking water bottle
- Towel, bathers, change of clothes
- A broad rimmed hat & sunscreen
- Any items you may need can be purchased in store ie hats, towels, sunscreen
Wear Appropriate clothes for the weather and suitable footwear.
Stay on the Mornington Peninsula
We offer Accommodation in a range of family holiday cottages, glamping & camping or group retreats in Portsea, Rye, Blairgowrie and Shoreham.