School Holiday Program
Mornington Peninsula School Holiday Program!
Our Bayplay Mornington Peninsula Kids School Holiday Programs focus on introducing children to Port Phillip Bay's coastal marine environment through interpretive fun and games, team building initiatives, land based and in water aquatic tours and adventure activities. The school holiday program is run by experienced staff, and tailored to the specific requirements of the group.
Bayplay has a range of activities focused on learning new skills and empowering kids with knowledge about the natural environment. Adventure activities are tailored to the group’s age and abilities and will include a variation of the following:
- Sea Kayaking Sit on Top kayaks - shallow calm waters
- Stand Up Paddle Boarding Experience - shallow calm waters
- Snorkel Skills Experience - Visit the Sea Dragons
- Bike Riding or Orienteering at Pt Nepean
Morning Activities 9.30 - 12.30
Lunch Break 12.30 - 1.00pm
Afternoon Activities 1.00 - 3.30pm
A series of programs including memory tasks to get the creative juices flowing and enjoy a healthy dose of exercise. Students learn about our coastal and marine environment while having fun! Games and activities may include:
- Orienteering activities at Pt Nepean
- Sand Memory Game or Beach Art Competition
- Touch Tank; great way to experience marine life up-close
- Beach Obstacle course
- Guided Walk and Environmental Talk - tailored to kids!
Full Day 9.30 am – 3.30pm $99.00pp
Half Day 9.30am - 12.30pm $66.00pp
NB: Teen Programs can include Learn to Scuba Dive - Bubblemaker (12+ yrs) - $125.00
The Bayplay School Holiday Program is run on the Mornington Peninsula from our headquarters in Portsea - right across from the beach. Drop off and pick up:
3755 Point Nepean Road,Portsea, VIC, 3944, Australia
School Holiday Program Dates
Dates will run daily during the school holidays and are number dependant. Call for details
School Holiday Program Staff
- Bayplay run school programs during the course of the year and train over 5000 children per year in aquatic water sports.
- Bayplay Staff have Working with Children Checks.
- Children will be provided with safety equipment such as wetsuits and buoyancy vests for each activity.
- Bayplay is winner of multiple Victorian Adventure Tourism Awards for Excellence
- Bayplay is accredited through Better Business Victoria.
- Children must be signed in and out each day by a parent or guardian
- Suited to children aged 7 – 16 years. Children must be Grade 1 or above
- Please notify as soon as possible if your child will not be attending
- Please label all children’s belongings
- Electronic items and toys are not permitted on the program.
If you child has a preferred personal wetsuit, please bring it along.
Call or email for a registration form and your preferred dates
- Bayplay will confirm availability with you and take your booking with payment.
- No refund for cancellations once your booking has been accepted.
- No child may participate unless full payment has been received.
- If minimum numbers are not met – the day may be rescheduled.
- If a child’s behaviour is deemed unacceptable – the parent will be called to collect the child.
What to wear/bring
- Backpack with packed lunch including morning and afternoon snack
- A refillable drinking water bottle
- Towel, bathers, change of clothes
- A broad rimmed hat & sunscreen
- Any items you may need can be purchased in store ie hats, towels, sunscreen
Wear Appropriate clothes for the weather and suitable footwear.