PADI Refresher Course
Refresh your diving skills! - Dive in Melbourne
This course is ideal if you haven’t dived for a while but are looking to brush up on your skills and get back in the water. Our PADI scuba review will build confidence and help lapsed divers get back into the fun of scuba diving! Our PADI dive school is the ideal place to learn or refresh your diving skills!
Click here to see photos of the different dive locations.
Dive Course Details
The Refresher Course comprises of:
- A theory review session in the comfort of a class room environment
- A confidence building skills session in our scuba training pool.
- An open water dive in the pristine waters of Melbourne’s Mornington Peninsula.
- In addition to the abundant marine life to be found, world class Victorian dive sites such as Submarines and Shipwrecks are sure to amaze.
Location : 3755 Point Nepean Road,Portsea, VIC, 3944, Australia
Duration : The Day will run 4 - 8 hours depending on numbers.
Times : Courses run daily from 8.30am to approximately 5.30pm.
- Dive gear hire
- Air fills
- Instruction and tuition
- PADI Refresher students get a 10% discount throughout Bayplay’s dive shop
- Mask/Snorkel/Fins packages include a 10% discount
Dive equipment is hired at the Bayplay shop, click here for dive equipement hire prices.
What to Bring/wear ? Open water card, log book, bathers, 2 towels, Pen & Writing paper or notepad.
Participant Conditions : You must be a PADI certified Diver and must be in reasonable physical condition for diving.
- Please take the time to speak to your instructor about your needs
- Dive and travel insurance is highly recommended
Port Phillip Bay's average visibility is between 10 and 15 meters and extends out to 25 meters in both summer and winter creating conditions as good as anywhere in the world. There are 60 wrecks in the area, with over 15 regularly dived. There are both shore and boat dives that range from 6 to 30m, and wall dives of up to 90m.
The dive refresher is to refresh you on your dive skills, not to reteach the Open Water course. Feel free to discuss it with us if you feel the need to redo some of your course.
We also offer the option for one-on-one courses for an additional fee, click here for private tuition prices.
Underwater cameras, masks, fins, booties as well as an extensive range of other diving equipment are available for purchase.
Bayplay PADI Dive Resort boasts its own on-site facilities including a theory training room and a heated, three-tiered Scuba training pool. Bayplay Dive Resort adheres to the highest of standards. Safety is paramount as is reflected in Bayplay Dive Resort's accreditation by the Better Business Tourism Accreditation Program. These high standards have lead Bayplay Dive Resort to becoming a 3-time winner of the Victorian Tourism Awards for Adventure Tourism, in 2005, 2006 and 2007.