Bayplay Adventure Tours and Bayplay Lodge is committed to respecting and protecting the privacy of all personal information that is submitted to us as part of our business.
As part of our business dealings with you we may request personal information. Those business dealings may be:
- Ticketing and reservations
- Competitions and promotions
- Providing travel information to you upon request
- Survey Information
- Medical Statements supplied for adventure activities
Personal Information may include your name, address, email address, telephone numbers, financial information and other information that you may give us from time to time.
- The personal information that we obtain is used to provide you with Bayplay products and services. The information may also be used for other related purposes such as:
- Identification of fraud or error
- As required by travel industry rules and regulations
- To allow us to keep in touch with you with new ideas for your leisure time or to assist us with our travel market research.
The personal information you provide us may be disclosed to third parties only as is permitted by law.
To facilitate our service to you it is often necessary to provide your personal information to other contractors or parties involved in your travel/activity arrangements especially when we are acting as an agent for that party. These other parties will have legal restrictions placed upon them as we have to protect your personal information although we cannot guarantee their behavior.
Please contact us at to provide feedback on issues related to our policy or any other matter at anytime. See contact us for details.