Group Lodge - Blairgowrie
Mornington Peninsula Group Accommodation
Bayplay Lodge is the ideal group accommodation, nestled amidst the tea trees in a peaceful setting just 500m from the beach. Perfect for family holidays, reunions or social gatherings, special interest groups and school camps! Close to Mornington attractions: beaches, golf courses & the peninsula hot springs - you’ll feel at home in the Bayplay Group Lodge on your next family holiday to Blairgowrie.
- 10 bedrooms - 1 Queen bed, 8 double bunks, 9 single bunks, 1 single bed
- Swimming Pool (see terms & conditions)
- Enclosed garden with BBQ area
- 100m to playground
- Parking on site for up to 8 vehicles
- Self-contained, open plan kitchen, dishwasher
- Dining room (seats 30), ceiling fans
- TV/Meeting Room
- Open plan dining room & lounge
- No ensuited rooms
- TV, DVD and small stereo/radio
- Washing machine & Dryer
- Family friendly accommodation
- Pet friendly: upon request in writing
- Doonas, Doona covers and pillows provided
- Linen and Towels are available for hire for an additional fee
- Short walk to bay beach, shops and cafe’s
- Walk to Mornington Peninsula National Park
- Near Peninsula Hot Springs
- Surrounded by Mornington Peninsula Golf Courses
Self contained cottage
Why not book our 2 bedroom self contained cottage? Located on the same property as the group lodge, nestled amongst the ti trees, our cottage can be booked by your group or can be booked separately by individuals for family holidays. Access is by a shared driveway.
Things to do
Bike Ride Pt Nepean National Park with one of our hire bicycles or join on a bike riding tour. Hire a kayak or Stand up paddle board or join a guided kayak tour. Learn to scuba dive or snorkel with seadragons. Take a day tour with us on Victoria’s Mornington Peninsula just 60 minutes from Melbourne! Check out our packages.
The Bayplay group lodge is located in Blairgowrie on the Mornington Peninsula, a 90-minute drive from Melbourne. Close to the Blairgowrie township with cafes, Post Office and shops, and 4km from the main historic town of Sorrento. A 500-metre walk through the tea trees will bring you to the bay beach for bathing or evening strolls and a 1.5km walk will take you to the Mornington Peninsula National Park with ocean views, spectacular beaches and rock pools to discover.