Iluka Retreat - Shoreham
Group Accommodation - Iluka Retreat & Camp, Shoreham
Iluka Retreat & Camp is a 36 acre property with Group Accommodation set across 2 lodges, camping zones and glamping villages. The property is stunning to say the least and boasts its own wetlands, bird hides, lake and rolling hills located in the coastal town of Shoreham. Exclusive booking options are available for corporate groups, weddings and small events.
Group Accommodation - Lodges
There are 2 group lodge accommodation facilities providing accommodation for up to 36 in Aulua Group Lodge and up to 60 in Warrawong Group Lodge. Please check the bedding configurations for adult only groups. Combined, we can provide group accommodation for up to 100 in the lodges plus further groups in the camping and glamping areas. These cater for additional guests who would like to be part of the group but in their own private accommodation.
Private Bookings, Events and Weddings
We provide an Exclusive Use option. If you would like to book the property exclusively, we can tailor a quote to your needs.
Lodge Features include:
- Large Dining Rooms/Common areas
- Large Recreation Rooms with open fires
- Varied bedroom configurations - see layouts
- Bunk style and single style beds
- Bathrooms separate to bedrooms
- Disabled Facilities in both lodges
- Parking on site - see Parking guidelines
Sorry - No pets as we are registered Land For Wildlife
Camping and Glamping
We provide a great camping experience at Iluka. The sites overlook the lake and rolling hills so you wont be disappointed with the serenity and beauty of this stunning property. We provide a range of camping zones for a various group sizes, plus a Glamping Camp and a Safari Tent Village. There are tiered terraces, lake views and bushland camp areas. Accompanying the campsites is a camp kitchen and bathrooms with hot showers. Fully decked out Camp Kitchen with Fridges, Freezers, Cook tops, BBQ, kettles and Toasters.
Need Power? We have power in the camp kitchen, so all you need is a few torches and a lantern for your tent as we have the rest covered. It is a great opportunity to turn off those devices and get stuck into a great book and watch the kids run around and play! Give it a try - you will love it!
Book a Glamping Experience with Iluka Retreat for that special treat
Additional areas for larger groups by request
- Lake Activities - Swimming or bring your own kayak/SUP
- Team building initiative games
- Wetlands & discovery Walks
- Challenge Valley Obstacle course
- Extensive outdoor areas with BBQ
Situated close to beaches, wineries, and a range of attractions for family fun.
- 1700m from Shoreham Beach & Westernport Bay
- 1500m from Shoreham Township
- 100m from Ashcombe Maze & Lavendar Gardens with Cafe
- 50m from Pier 10 Winery
Self-Catering is available in a fully equipped kitchen, we can also fully cater your entire camp. We can service a variety of dietary needs, with advanced notice! From cooked or continental breakfast, to takeaway lunches, BBQ or mexican dinners, Bayplay offers a variety of options!
Check in time is from 4pm for weekend groups. For late arrivals, please advise on booking to schedule a time for someone to meet you on arrival or a self check in option. Check out is at 11.00am on Sundays.
All other groups - check in and out times are as per the program schedule.
What to Bring
Please bring your own beach and bathroom towels, sleeping bags, pillow cases and sheets. We would appreciate if Sleeping Bags were hot washed prior to arrival. Donnas and blankets are supplied for extra warmth and must be used with a top and bottom sheet.
Iluka is located in Shoreham on Victoria’s, Mornington Peninsula, a 80-minute drive from Melbourne. Close to the Shoreham township with cafes, Post Office and shops, and 8km from the beachside retreat of Flinders. A 1500-metre walk through the rolling landscape will bring you to Shoreham beach for bathing or an evening stroll.
Address : 20 Shoreham Rd,Shoreham, VIC, 3916.
Things to Do - on site
1. Watch the sun go down on the Pipehenge Hilltop with a glass of Bubbly.
2. Relax by the lake or in the shade of the eucalyptus trees.
3. Stroll around the lake by day, watch the ducks and diverse bird life in the wetland habitat.
4. Take a night stroll listening to the symphony of frogs and kookaburras as they compete for audio.
5. Sit down by Stony Creek in your own hidden nook with a great book.
6. Sneak Peek at the birds from the bird hide.
7. Set up a Family Challenge at the Challenge Valley Obstacle Course
8. Raining? Have a cook up in the Camp Kitchen and run your own master chef with your friends.
9. Swim in the lake and visit Croaky island in the centre of the lake.
10. Hire a Stand Up Paddle Board or Canoe.
Things to Do - local area
- Visit Ashcombe Maze across the road
- Pier 10 Winery next door
- Wander down to the beach (1500m) and rock pool ramble at low tide at Honeysuckle reef.
- Search for koalas in the Shoreham Foreshore Reserve
Plus loads more wineries and water or land based activities for all ages and interests. Visit our shop in Porstea to hire a bike and explore or grab some info from the info booth.