Camping at Iluka Retreat
Camping Holiday Escape
If you are looking for an amazing venue to have a great Glamping Holiday, then look no further. Iluka Retreat is a stunning property which will enhance your glamping experience.
Camping & Glamping sites
All glam sites & campsites overlook the rolling hills, valley and lake so you won't be disappointed with the serenity and beauty of this stunning property. You can choose from bringing your own tent or hiring a safari tent or a glamping tent with us.
The Della Shelta - Camp Kitchen & Bathrooms
- 2 Fridges, 3 Cook Tops, Kettles & Toasters
- Undercover Porch with BBQ
- Power to charge your phone
- Spacious Bathroom with Hot Showers
Need Power? All you need is a torch or a lantern for your tent as we have the rest covered.
It is a great opportunity to turn off those devices and get stuck into a great book or for families, just watch the kids run around with some unstructured play! Give it a try - you will love it!
Parking - Drop-off Zones
30-minute Parking is available at the drop off zones. The drop off zones are to unload your camping equipment. You are then required to park in the designated car park areas.
By keeping the cars out of the way, guests can enjoy the tranquillity of the property. Under no circumstances are vehicles to be driven on any grass areas. Please keep to the paths and help to protect our landscape.
We provide various camping zones for a variety of group sizes, plus Glamping Platforms and a Safari Tent Village Camp. There are tiered terraces, lake views and bushland camp areas. Accompanying the campsites is the camp kitchen and two bathroom blocks with hot showers and the Terrace shelter. Pets are not permitted as we are Land for Wildlife
- Lake Activities - Swimming or bring your own kayak/SUP
- Team building initiative games
- Wetlands & discovery Walks
- Challenge Valley Obstacle course
- Extensive outdoor areas with BBQ
Camping Rates: $50 per site for up to two people.
Additional Adult $25, Child $15 per person per night
Situated close to beaches, wineries, and a range of attractions for family fun.
- 1700m from Shoreham Beach & Westernport Bay
- 1500m from Shoreham Township
- 100m from Ashcombe Maze & Lavender Gardens with Cafe
- 50m from Pier 10 Winery, Panton Winery and a short drive to Montalto & Tucks Ridge Wineries
Short on Ideas? Here are some Things to Do...
1. Watch the sun go down on the Pipehenge Hilltop with a glass of Bubbly.
2. Relax by the lake or in the shade of the eucalyptus trees
3. Stroll around the lake by day, watch the ducks and bird life in the wetland habitat.
4. Take a night stroll listening to the symphony of frogs & birds as they compete for audio.
5. Sit down by Stony Creek in your own hidden nook with a great book.
6. Sneak Peek at the birds from the bird hide
7. Set up a Family Challenge at the Challenge Valley Obstacle Course
8. Raining? Have a cook up in the Camp Kitchen and run your own master chef
9. Swim in the lake and visit Croaky island in the centre of the lake
10. Hire a Stand Up Paddle Board or Canadian Canoe for some fun on the lake
11. Visit Ashcombe Maze across the road for a great brekky and fun activities for kids
12. Visit our Neighboring AWineries for some tastings: Montalto, Tucks Ridge, Panton and r Pier 10 Winery next door
13. Wander down to the beach (1500m) and rock pool ramble at low tide
14. Search for koalas at Iluka or down in the Shoreham Foreshore Reserve
15. Set up a High tea overlooking the lake.
16. Play a round of Frisbee golf, make your own course and don't forget your frisbees!
Plus loads more wineries and water or land based activities for all ages and interests.
Visit our shop in Portsea to hire a bike and explore Pt Nepean National Park or grab some information from the info booth.